I hit a milestone this month by publishing my 100th post on Whoop Jenny!
Whoop Jenny! was launched in June 2020 when I invited a dozen friends to subscribe to my newsletter and to follow my blog on WordPress.
The stats since then:
- 103 blog posts published
- 1500 visitors
- 7125 views
- 82 followers on WordPress
- Another 42 subscribers to my newsletter (some overlap)
- Best views ever: 241, for the guest blog that my sister wrote!
Because some of you have asked:
Whoop Jenny! is the name of my blog where I write about the things that interest me: birds, books, art, friends, walks, and other things worth noticing.
I publish 2-3 blog posts a week on Whoop Jenny! There are several ways to follow my posts:
- Visit www.whoopjenny.com at your leisure. All my blog posts are archived on the home page, newest to oldest.
- Follow me on WordPress. When you press the “follow button” on one of my blog posts, you sign up to receive email notifications from WordPress every time I publish something new. If you are a registered WordPress user, my blog posts will show up in your WordPress Reader.
- Subscribe to my bi-weekly newsletter (see below).
- Do all of the above!
In addition, every other Saturday I send out an extra Whoop! to subscribers to my newsletter. My newsletter is a special curation of links and resources and inspirations that I think you’ll find interesting. When I write the newsletter, I make sure there’s a link to every new post so you’ll never miss out on a Whoop Jenny article.
Here are some things to know about my newsletter:
- Subscribing to my newsletter is a great way to view all my work in a digest form.
- You can find an archive of past newsletters on my website.
- I don’t sell or share contacts.
- You can unsubscribe anytime.
This blog is a joy to write. I am grateful to my readers for spending your precious time and attention on my little words. Your engagement inspires me.
Get more Whoop Jenny! by subscribing to my bi-weekly newsletter. Simply enter your email below.