The Whoop Jenny! Newsletter is on pause. If you are a subscriber, you will be notified when it starts up again. In the meantime, you might enjoy looking through the archives, below.
Want more of Whoop Jenny? Every other Saturday I write a newsletter that includes links to all my new blog posts, plus extra links and resources related to the people and ideas that inspire me.
Subscribe to get the full Whoop Jenny! experience. It’s free, and you can unsubscribe whenever you want.
Whoop Jenny! Newsletter Archives
- 06/19/2021 – Summer pause
- 06/05/2021 – Female birds, enemies of birders, old women walking
- 05/22/2021 – Lost in the covers
- 05/08/2021 – Reflections on a road trip through Utah
- 04/10/2021 – Road trip
- 03/27/2021 – Birds, brackets, and bhangra
- 03/13/2021 – Spring Break
- 02/27/2021 – This is how we winter in Texas
- 02/13/2021 – Love and attention on Valentine’s day
- 01/30/2021 – Birds and words from home and abroad
- 01/16/2021 – Field notes: West Texas canyons, trails, and birds
- 01/02/2021 – Listicles, lutefisk, Lakota cuisine, and hometown charm
- 12/19/2020 – Jigsaw puzzles, Russian stories, Advent windows
- 12/05/2020 – Soul-soothing couch time
- 11/21/2020 – Virtual singing, writing, travelling
- 11/07/2020 – Election-Time Coloring, Cooking, and Looking at Pictures
- 10/24/2020 – Doing the numbers, Armageddon, Dispatch from London
- 10/10/2020 – Life without Twitter
- 09/26/2020 – Equinox
- 09/12/2020 – Birds, birders, and comics
- 08/29/2020 – Still here
- 08/08/2020 – Sandblast
- 07/24/2020 – Prairie, Dogs, Walks, Whoops
- 07/10/2020 – July Book Notes: Trace; Doomwriting; Writing is hard. Paint.
- 06/23/2020 – Woke week wrap-up